Residents 3000 are pleased to invite you to our next Forum 3000, which will be held at the Kelvin Club (14-30 Melbourne Place) on Thursday, 1st June at 6:00pm.
Joining us for the event will be:
- Dean Robertson | Director, City Safety, Security and Amenity – City of Melbourne
- Dinah Tremain | Neighbourhood Policing Coordinator, Melbourne CBD – Victoria Police
- Glenn McFarlane | Leading Senior Constable Crime Prevention Officer – Victoria Police
- Dale Huntington | Inspector |Melbourne East Local Area Commander (Melbourne East & Southbank) – Victoria Police
- Melaine Gitsos | Team Leader Compliance – VGCCC
- Gary Laidlaw – EPA Community Engagement Officer, Gary Laidlaw (TBC)
If you are a resident or business in the city, and have some concerns or questions about citizen safety in the city, then this is an event you don’t want to miss!
The registration table opens at 6:00pm, the guest presentations start at 6:30pm.
Finger food will be served at the event. Drinks available from the Kelvin Club bar.
The details of the event are:
DATE: Thursday, 1st June 2023
TIME: 6:00pm for 6:30pm start
VENUE: Kelvin Club, 14-20 Melbourne, Melbourne 3000
The event is free for our current members. If your membership has lapsed you are welcome to renew at $25 per person. Non-members will be asked to contribute $5 to cover costs. New members welcome!