Forum 3000 – Waste Management in the City of Melbourne & an update on Participate 3000
Residents 3000 would like to invite you to our next Forum 3000 event on Thursday, 4th August 2022 at the Kelvin Club (14-20 Melbourne Place just off Russell Street).
Our guests from the City of Melbourne will bring closer some issues of the waste management in particular:
- How the City of Melbourne waste management department works,
- What are the obligations and duties to our community e.g. hours of rubbish collection, standards,
- Complaints, suggestions, participation – how can our community get involved,
- News, trends and targets, e.g. extended hours of service on the weekends…
The following guests will be presenting:
- Jorja Pindor – Director Waste and Recycling
- Donna Portis – Manager Waste & Recycling Services
Following this we will have a presentation from Michelle James – Neighbourhood Partner – Melbourne CBD about the results form the Participate 3000 phase 2 and the launch of the Neighbourhood platforms.
The registration table opens at 6:00pm, the presentations commence at 6:30pm.
Finger food will be served at the event. Drinks available from the Kelvin Club bar.
The event is free for our current members. If your membership has lapsed you are welcome to renew at $25 per person. Non-members will be asked to contribute $5 to cover costs. New members welcome!