Residents 3000 members, guests and friends meet for our Forum 3000 events on the first Thursday of each month from 6pm to approximately 8:00pm at the Kelvin Club, 14-20 Melbourne Place. Most evenings the committee organises a speaker or some other event. The list below is indicative of our plans for 2018. This page will be updated as and when the posted events or their replacement are confirmed. The list below has been formulated as a result of members feedback and your committee is endeavouring to finalise arrangements in the near future.
- 1st February 2018 – On-street Compliance Services – Dean Robertson, City of Melbourne
- 1st March 2018 – Local & Federal MPs – Ellen Sandell & Adam Bandt
- 5th April 2018 – Metro Rail Link update
- 3rd May 2018 – Owners Corporations update – Rick Deering and Lawyers
- 7th June 2018 – Real Estate Property update – hocking stuart
- 5th July 2018 – Beautify Laneways and Forest Fund
- 2nd August 2018 – Waste Management – City of Melbourne
- 6th September 2018 – AGM with speaker and entertainment
- 4th October 2018 – Facility/Building Management – John Dall’Amico
- 1st November 2018 – Trivia Night
- 7th December 2018 – Social Event – Christmas Drinks
Watch this space as your committee further develops our activities aimed at informing, connecting and supporting the CBD resident community.