Residents 3000 members, guests and friends meet for our Forum 3000 events on the first Thursday of each month. The Forum 3000 events commence at 6pm for registration and networking, and 6:30pm for presentations and are hosted at the Kelvin Club, 14-20 Melbourne Place, MELBOURNE VIC 3000.
Most evenings the committee organises a speaker or some other event.
Forum 3000 programme
- 4th February 2021 – Trivia Night (Cancelled)
- 4th March 2021 – City of Melbourne update: City Activation, Bike Lanes, Community Engagement Policy – via Zoom (Completed)
- 8th April 2021 – Trivia Night
- 6th May 2021 – Neighbourhood Marketplace – a Neighbourhood Day event with City of Melbourne, City Precinct and other organisations operating in City of Melbourne
- 3rd June 2021 – Owners Corporation and new tenancy laws
- 1st July 2021 – TBA
- 5th August 2021 – TBA
- 2nd September 2021 – AGM with Lord Mayor – Sally Capp
- 7th October 2021 – TBA
- 4th November 2021 – TBA
- 2nd December 2021 – Social Night to celebrate the end of year and the festive season
Watch this space as your committee further develops our activities aimed at informing, connecting and supporting the CBD resident community.
Other Residents 3000 regular events:
A monthly event where Melbourne CBD (and surrounding areas) neighbours get to meet and walk together and discover the city of Melbourne. Find out more here.
A monthly event where Melbourne CBD (and surrounding areas) neighbours meet at the Baptist Place Green House to talk about house plants, outdoor plants, plants care, propagation, etc. Find out more here.
Past Events Zoom Recordings
Zoom event recordings of our Forum 3000 residents’ meetings from 2020 can be found here.