Residents 3000 members, guests and friends meet for our Forum 3000 events on the first Thursday of each month from 6pm to approximately 8:00pm at the Kelvin Club, 14-20 Melbourne Place. Most evenings the committee organises a speaker or some other event. The list below is indicative of our plans for 2020. This page will be updated as and when the posted events or their replacement are confirmed. The list below has been formulated as a result of members feedback and your committee is endeavouring to finalise arrangements in the near future.
- 6th February 2020 – Melbourne Transport Strategy & Metro Tunnel update (Completed)
- 5th March 2020 – Property Market Update with Hockingstuart/Belle Properties (Completed)
- 2nd April 2020 – Marketplace – Neighbourhood Day event with City of Melbourne and City Precinct and market stall holders (Cancelled)
- 7th May 2020 – Meet your local representatives – Local MP Ellen Sandell, Federal MP Adam Bandt and Northern Metropolitan MP Fiona Patten
- 4th June 2020 – Meet City of Melbourne CEO Justin Hanney
- 2nd July 2020 – Liquor Licencing Education – City of Melbourne and Victorian Police
- 6th August 2020 – 150 years of City of Melbourne Town Hall – discussion with heritage architect and historian Peter Barrett
- 3rd September 2020 – AGM with Lord Mayor – Sally Capp
- 1st October 2020 – Meet the candidates for Lord Mayor elections
- 5th November 2020 – Trivia Night
- 3rd December 2020 – Social Night to celebrate the end of year and the festive season
Watch this space as your committee further develops our activities aimed at informing, connecting and supporting the CBD resident community.