Residents 3000 members, guests and friends meet for our Forum 3000 events on the first Thursday of each month from 6pm to approximately 8:00pm at the Kelvin Club, 14-20 Melbourne Place. Most evenings the committee organises a speaker or some other event. The list below is indicative of our plans for 2019. This page will be updated as and when the posted events or their replacement are confirmed. The list below has been formulated as a result of members feedback and your committee is endeavouring to finalise arrangements in the near future.
- 7th February 2019 – Metro Tunnel update (Completed)
- 7th March 2019 – Members of Parliament in discussion – Fiona Patten and Ellen Sandell
- 4th April 2019 – City of Melbourne and City Precinct
- 2nd May 2019 – Health – Kieser
- 6th June 2019 – Trivia Night
- 4th July 2019 – Owners Corporations & Facilities Management
- 1st August 2019 – Heritage / Planning Update
- 5th September 2019 – AGM with Lord Mayor – Sally Capp
- 3rd October 2019 – Property Market Update with hockingstuart
- 7th November 2019 – Waste Management
- 5 December 2019 – Social Night to celebrate Christmas
Watch this space as your committee further develops our activities aimed at informing, connecting and supporting the CBD resident community.