Residents 3000 members and guests and friends meet for Members events on the first Thursday of each month from 6pm to approximately 8:00pm at the Kelvin Club, 14-20 Melbourne Place. Most evenings the committee organises a speaker or some other event. The list below is indicative of our plans for 2017. This page will be updated as and when the posted events or their replacement are confirmed. The list below has been formulated as a result of members feedback and your committee is endeavouring to finalise arrangements in the near future.
- 2nd February 2017 – Metro Tunnel Project Start Update.
- 2nd March 2017 – Trivia Night.
- 6th April 2017 – Tackling Homelessness – Mental Health and City of Melbourne aspects.
- 4th May 2017 – Melbourne’s Property Market Update
- 1st June 2017 – Owners Corporations – Update and Advice.
- 6th July 2017 – Trivia Night.
- 3rd August 2017 – City of Melbourne – Waste Management and Greening Laneways.
- 7th September 2017 – AGM plus speaker and entertainment.
- 5th October 2017 – Town Planning Amendments.
- 2nd November 2017 – City of Melbourne – Graffiti, Safety, CBD CCTV Cameras and Planning
- 7th December 2017 – Social Event – Christmas Drinks
Watch this space as your committee further develops our activities aimed at connecting, representing and supporting the CBD resident community.